วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

A Weekend with Geniuses

Author : Alexandra Watson
It's not everyday you get a chance to spend many hours in the presence of minds like Mark Victor Hansen (Co-creator of the Chicken Soup for The Soul Series) and Robert Allen (best selling author of Creating Wealth, Nothing Down and One Minute Millionaire). I must admit from the start that I was on a mission to learn as much as I could from these guys and the other phenomenal speakers at this special long weekend in Orlando, Florida.Several minutes in Mark and Bob's company were enough to reconfirm to me that these guys not only make an amazingly entertaining two man show but also happen to be two of the biggest thinkers and entrepreneurial geniuses of this century. Let me explain what I mean. Imagine you have an idea, for example, an idea for a product, a program or a book. Listening to them you begin to realize that you haven't even begun to think big enough. Your head literally explodes with inspired energy, as well as that you come up with one, two, maybe half a dozen other ideas, too! It's a dream factory where your mind wakes up and comes to life with many wonderful possibilities.Sound too good to be true? Well that's not all, there is more! Not only do Mark and Bob teach you how to think big (and I mean BIG!), but also they inspire you to give back. Their philosophy in life is to become successful at whatever you choose so that you can give back to the world and those less fortunate. This is something that I definitely buy into.During their talk, Mark and Bob asked me quite a few profound questions, the type that really change you life. I want to share these with you in the hope that they can help you improve your life, too:What are your main challenges to overcome this year? At work? At home?What are you going to manifest this year?What is your life purpose? Write this in seven words or less.What two new ideas can you contribute every week to improve work, family life and your relationships?What is your life movie? Is it something people will want to watch?What is your guidance system in life?What are your three big simply must do ideas this year?
What is holding you back?Also, I would like to share the following 15 questions. Try and answer them as completely as possible:1.My heart's desire is...2.In six months I will have ...3.I want to earn ... annually.4.I want...of residual income monthly.5.My ideal relationship is...6.My perfect car is...7.My homes have...rooms/bedrooms/closets/garages.8.To be fit I am going to...9.The sales goal I will hit is...10.The skills I am learning include ...11.My perfect assistant does...12.My charities of choice are...13.I am learning...14.My outrageous goal is...15.The legacy I want to leave is...Good luck with these amazing questions! Lastly, I will leave you with two inspirational quotes by Mark and Bob that I took away with me:"Thoughts to change your life are just that until you act upon them."
"The size of the question you ask determines the size of your result."Alexandra Watson has helped countless women create happy and fulfilling lives through her happiness system. She has developed a fool-proof, easy-to-follow seven step system to happiness that any woman can use and see results fast. John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus calls Alexandra's book The Happiness System for Women 'a vibrant and exciting journey to the center of your soul'. Alexandra has featured internationally on TV, radio and in many publications. She can be contacted by email on: HappinessAuthor@aol.com or visit her website at http://www.AlexandraWatson.com
Keyword : happiness, self-help, personal-growth

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: