วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Do What You Love With Courage, Laughter and Heart - Part 2

Author : Diane English
One of the greatest things about getting older is knowing yourself more. Once you have discovered 1. what you really love to do, 2. realized you have the power to create the life you have dreamed of and 3. have chosen to make a leap of faith, you are ready to manifest transformation in your life. Georgia O'Keefe once said, "I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life -- and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do." Experiencing and acknowledging fear is one of the most important steps we can take in our lives. Once we have stared these hairy monsters of doubt and confusion in the eyes, we can move on and release them. Once fear has been released we have all the possibilities and potential of the Universe in front of us. Anything we want is attainable and a life founded on passion, desire and love begins.You Deserve The BestOnce I let go of the attitudes and beliefs that held me captive I learned to accept blessings from the Universe. Many times the god/goddess/creator/Grand Pubbah offers us gifts and we do not allow ourselves to take them. I have learned we all loved and there is an infinite amount of it. Each of us can simply allow the stream of unending love provide us with the divine support and inspiration that is available every moment for eternity."I offer you a basket of stars to encourage you to create your highest vision and follow your bliss wherever it leads."-D.E.This is a message from our higher selves, our guardian angels, the Cosmic Cookie. Who in their right mind says no to infinite encouragement and joy when it is offered? Only people who are obviously not in their right mind! There must be millions of crazy people out there since many of us make the choice to reject joy and love. Instead we accept negative attitudes and low self-esteem. Acceptance is one of our greatest hurdles in understanding our lives are meant to be bliss! We must accept this as truth, we deserve to be loved, to live full of joy, to do what we love every day. If we believe this to be true in our hearts and minds it will occur.This is a Public service Announcement: HaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaa!Actress Katharine Hepburn once said, "I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun." The last and most important secret to doing what you love is to have fun, enjoy yourself, and laugh every day as much as possible. Have the courage to laugh at yourself. If you know you are loved and divinely supported then there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Doing what you love every day is not about living a perfect life or being a perfect person. I have come to see the hilarious nature of humanity as the key to our enlightenment. When I am able to laugh at my flaws and mistakes I have succeeded and I am living the mystery, the beauty of human potential. The process of changing my life and doing what I love, following my passion, is a wild ride. And some days when I stop for a moment I realize my hair is sticking up from going so fast and my butt hurts from riding for so long, but it is worth it for the rush, the thrill I feel. Take your own ride! Free yourself and let potential and love lead you.To see more inspirational and creative work please visit my web site at http://www.greatcosmichappyass.comDiane English is the artist-visionary-mastermind-crazy woman behind the Great Cosmic Happy Ass Greeting Card Company. She believes the expression of humor is a direct path to longevity and in the power of the Universe's unconditional love. For a good dose of laughter and inspiration visit http://www.greatcosmichappyass.com
Keyword : art, card, prints, draw, perfect gift, artist, greeting card, cards, funny, laugh, inspiration, love

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: