วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

I Bought Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Author : Christina Sheers
I'm typically the type of person who doesn't buy into get rich quick schemes or advice.I'm a divorced mom of 3, and in my search for a way to become financially independent, I stumbled onto the Rich Dad series of books by Robert Kiyosaki. I was pulled in partially by the fact that he tells us in the books, that he and his wife Kim, lived out of their vehicle for a period of time before they made their wealth.Mr. Kiyosaki also tells us that living in their car, was their choice rather than a necessity. They lived out of their car, because they would rather live in their car, than get a job that wasn't going to provide the lifestyle that they are presently enjoying.I've purchased and read Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Cashflow Quadrant, and Rich Dad's Retire Young, Retire Rich, and needless to say, I don't want to live out of my car in order to be able to afford to invest in real estate. My children need to eat and get a good night's sleep so that they can function in school during the day, and the majority of our population lives in the same reality. Real estate investment is not an option for most of us. It generally requires large amounts of up front capital, that isn't available to most of us. So obviously, I'm over my obsession with the Rich Dad Poor Dad series. On with the search.As my search continued, I landed on a product called "Thank You Rich Jerk", written by a bright young woman named Holly. I read a lot of reviews which were 99% good. But as I said before, I don't 'buy in' quickly. After about a week of reading these reviews, I caved. I had to. I purchased "Thank You Rich Jerk." It was only $14.95, and it downloaded quickly to my computer. I was into it right away.It's not a 'get rich quick' scheme, she fully explains that this takes time. I'm okay with that. But
even though I had read great reviews about this e-book, I was still a bit skeptical as to just what kind of information this young woman had for me. Buying this product wasn't a spur of the moment decision, even though it only cost $14.95. My hesitation wasn't about the price, but about the fact that I hate to give even 50 cents to someone who's conned me to get it. At $14.95, Thank You Rich Jerk's a great buy (as opposed to $25 for Rich Dad books).As it turned out, I couldn't put it down. The evening that I bought it, I didn't make it to bed until 2:30 am. This book covers everything from search engine optimization, to which affiliate programs are the most profitable, to you name it, she goes over it in a step by step manner, that only a deaf and blind person wouldn't be able to understand.The day after I bought Thank You Rich Jerk, I began implementing Holly's strategies on one of my websites. I saw a big improvement in both my traffic numbers, and my sales inside of two weeks. I'm astounded. I was so very skeptical about this thing, I highly recommend "Thank You Rich Jerk." And I must be one of THE most skeptical human beings alive. This young woman has really hit the nail on the head with this one.Copyright 2006 Christina Sheers All Rights ReservedChristina Sheers is a stay at home mother of three, who implemented the strategies in the guide that she purchased, and is extremely happy that she did so. Contact Christina at http://iboughtrichdadpoordad.blogspot.com
Keyword : home based business,internet business,making money,work at home

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: